Friday, September 23, 2011

...for my own personal barcode...

i want to have my own barcode tattooed on my forehead.
i can supply a reader, but i'd much prefer it if you all had your own. it'll be programmed with all those little details that everyone finds so interesting, and could therefore be accessed by anyone wishing to disrupt my day in order to try and have a 
pointless conversation with me.

it is the only way i can see myself avoiding those
"how are you?"; why have you lost so much weight?"; "why don't you drive?'; "how do you take your coffee?"; "where did you go on vacation?"; "where do you live?"; "where do you work?"; "why don't you smile more often?"; "is this the way to amarillo?"; "how did you chip your tooth?"; "would you like another slice of pizza?"
sort of questions.

look, there's probably a very good reason you don't already
 know my answers to all of those questions,
and the reason is most likely to be that i didn't
want to talk to you in the first place.

capiche?